AMMO Global Privacy Notice
Effective Date: 11/25/19
This Privacy Notice describes how AMMO AUTO CARE INC. (“AMMO”, “we”, “our”, “us”) may collect, use, or share information about you when you purchase our products, interact with us in person, by telephone, or at a trade show or training, including through https://www.ammonyc.com, or otherwise use our services (collectively, the “Service”).
We also provide details on how to exercise your rights to control and protect your personal information AMMO has collected. These include the right to request:
- to access your personal information;
- to correct your personal information;
- to delete your personal information; and
- to obtain a portable copy of your personal information.
We care about your privacy and we will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws. This Privacy Notice applies to information we may collect from our customers, suppliers, vendors, fans, drivers, detailers and other business partners (collectively “Business Partners”) and summarizes our privacy and data protection practices. We value the trust of our Business Partners and we will always be transparent about our collection and use of your information.
As a Business Partner of AMMO, you have rights associated with the information you provide to us through our Services. This Privacy Notice provides details on:
- Information We Collect
- How We May Use Your Information
- How We May Share Your Information
- Your Personal Information Rights and Choices
- Third-Party Links
- Contact Information
- Information For User Outside The United States
- Other Information
1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide
We may obtain information that you provide directly to us when you use the Service, for example, when you engage in any transactions with us through the Service, communicate with us through the Service, or otherwise interact with the Service. This information may include personal information, which is information that can be used to identify you individually.
Personal information we collect may include your:
- Your name;
- Your shipping and billing address;
- Your email address;
- Your phone number; and
- Your credit card/debit card information.
Information Collected Automatically
The types of information we collect automatically when you visit the Service may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, referring URLs, length of visits, anonymous traffic data, and pages viewed.
Data Analytics and Advertising
We may use certain third-party web analytics services, such Google Analytics, to help us understand and analyze how visitors use the Service and serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. We’ve implemented Google Analytics Advertising features such as remarketing with analytics and interest-based advertising. We and third-party vendors may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to deliver advertisements, measure your interests, and to personalize content.
For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Service, visit: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of Google Analytics cookies, visit: http://www.google.com/settings/ads and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
To find out more about how third-party analytics services manage the privacy of information in conjunction with delivering ads online, and how to opt out of information collection by these networks, please visit: http://www.youradchoices.com, http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices, or http://www.networkadvertising.org. Please note that we do not control how third parties manage their opt-out processes.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites, the Service is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from website browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
2. How We May Use Your Information
We may use information we collect about you for various purposes, including:
- responding to your requests;
- processing your transactions;
- personalizing your online experience and improving our Services;
- to communicate or market to you;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal process as well as industry standards and our company policies;
- preventing, investigating, identifying, or taking any other action with regard to any suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity or any activity that violates our policies;
- or for any other purposes, with your consent.
- We use your name and billing address to verify and process your payment information through our merchant services and payment gateway provider.
- We use your shipping address to send you products you ordered.
- We use your email address to send you order confirmation emails, shipping and tracking information and marketing, promotional, and educational information. We will send you a “consent to contact” email and you must opt-in to receive our marketing emails. You can opt-out at any time if you no longer want to receive emails from us.
3. How We May Share Your Information
Your information may be shared in the following ways:
- Your billing information is shared with our payment processor to fulfill and process your orders and purchases.
- Your shipping address is shared with our fulfillment warehouse to process and ship your order.
- Information, including personal information, may also be shared: as permitted by law; in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, or any other business transaction), including negotiations of such transactions; where we determine that disclosure of specific information is necessary to comply with the request of a law enforcement or regulatory agency or other legal process; or to enforce our policies, or to protect legal rights, propriety, or safety.
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and provide the Services, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, serving advertisements, order fulfillment, website maintenance, and customer service.
4. Your Personal Information Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices regarding your personal information and how we interact with you.
- You may consent or withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information for marketing at any time by following the instructions to unsubscribe included in each marketing-related email sent to you.
- If you withdraw your consent to receive marketing information, we will use reasonable efforts to remove your personal information from our marketing database within a reasonable amount of time after receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
- If you choose not to receive marketing emails from us, we may still send you important administrative and transactional messages.
In addition, you may request to access, correct, obtain a portable copy, or delete your personal information by contacting us here. We will take reasonable steps to confirm your identity before fulfilling your request.
5. California Privacy Rights
California law permits customers in California to request certain details about how their personal information is shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates if the personal information is shared for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. We do not share personal information with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Californians may request information about our compliance with this law by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail sent to:
AMMO AUTO CARE INC.
California Privacy Rights
7 Brush Hill Rd
PO BOX 8171
New Fairfield, CT 06812
To make a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident, and provide your current California address to which we will send our response. Your inquiry must specify “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line of the email or the first line of the letter, and include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer per year.
6. Third-Party Links
For your convenience, the Service may from time to time include links to websites or services that are owned and/or operated by third parties. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites or services, which may have their own privacy policies or notices that you should review to understand how they may use or disclose your personal information. AMMO is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites or services that are operated by third parties.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the Internet and online digital storage are not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Service.
This Privacy Notice is subject to change at our discretion. We will indicate changes, including material changes, to the Privacy Notice by updating the “Effective Date”. Your use of the Service after any update to this Privacy Notice will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices you can contact us through email at: email@example.com, by phone 646.374.8371, or by writing to us at:
10. Information For Users Outside The United States
If you are visiting this website from outside the United States, please be aware that information we obtain about you will be processed in the United States or in other jurisdictions. By using our Services, you acknowledge your information may be transferred to, and processed in, jurisdictions outside your own, as described in this Privacy Notice. Please be aware that the data protection laws and regulations that apply to your personal information transferred to the United States or other countries may be different from the laws in your country of residence
11. Other Information
AMMO products are only sold through www.ammonyc.com.
The Service is not intended for, nor targeted to, children under 13, and we do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Service. If we learn that we have received information directly from a child who is under the age of 13, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
We appreciate the communications we receive and respond to email communications in the shortest time period possible.